Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of prototype phone and voice apps for deployment on our platform.
- Assisting with the end-user testing of prototypes including running crowd-sourced experiments.
- Assisting with data extraction and data analysis when required.
- Assisting in developing our machine-learning capability including tools and processes when required.
- Maintenance of design documentation.
- Liaising with the core software team to ensure the smooth transition of R&D concepts into production.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing and deploying smartphone apps (iOS, Android)
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Desirable skills and experience:
- UX design, implementation and user-testing.
- Experience with ASR/Voice
- Experience with real-time streaming applications
- Experience using the Atlassian toolset
- AWS/GCP/Azure, microservices, docker
- Any machine-learning exposure is a plus.
- A keen interest in psychology, neuroscience or digital health
- Python or Swift
- A good first degree in a numerate discipline.
Cambridge Cognition offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. The position will remain open until filled.
Once an offer of employment has been accepted, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic disclosure (criminal records check) check and a security check.
For an informal chat or to apply for this role please contact HR@camcog.com.
Cambridge Cognition is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees, and application from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships.