LPA Connection Systems are recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer.
With expertise in selling niche interconnect and high level assemblies into industrial markets.
Ideally you should have an electrical background, a passion for selling and relevant industrial experience where connector related knowledge is an advantage.
Skills, knowledge, and academic qualifications required to succeed:
- A good communicator
- Ideally from an electrical based background with formal electrical qualifications (e.g. NVQ, JIB, City and Guilds or equivalent)
- Experience in the industrial market and connector related knowledge an advantage
- Proven track record in identifying new customers within emerging markets and setting clear priorities with the Sales Director
- Ability to map out and track major industrial programmes and identification of key stake holders / secure design-in positions
- Contribute and communicate market drivers and needs at new product development meeting
- Literate and computer proficient in MS Office
- Have a valid driving licence
- Experience in selling niche interconnect and high-level assemblies within industrial markets
- Ability to engage and maintain high level relationships with both engineering and commercial fraternities
- Drive and continually challenge the business to react and ultimately deliver against the strategic plan for growth.