About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners has been part of the key worker industry from the start of the pandemic. The Company has continued to be in a period of growth and we have not only retained our employees but have also created a number of new roles. Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SMEs in various sectors including biotechnology, life sciences and finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our core values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- Working as part of a busy Service Desk team, based at our Cambridge office, providing remote support by email, tele phone or in person on a shift rota between 8am and 6.30pm Monday – Friday.
- Deploying client hardware (laptops, desktops, servers).
- Undertaking varied and interesting project work for clients, giving you opportunities to extend your skills and work with other team members in the business.
- Monitoring client’s IT services remotely and taking ownership of issues when required.
- Conducting training to the internal Service Desk team on occasion.
- Work with various cloud service management tools including Azure Active Directory, Office365, SharePoint, Mimecast and other client specific applications.
- Experienced with VMware vSphere infrastructure.
- Monitor and troubleshoot IT availability and performance issues and ensure any necessary action is taken using remote supporting tools.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery systems and monitors, including Veeam, AvePoint, DFSR and Backup Assist.
- Support the junior Service Desk team members as a point of escalation for IT troubleshooting.
What we need from you
- Experience working within an IT helpdesk environment.
- 2+ years’ experience using Microsoft technologies for server and desktop support, working with Azure Active Directory and Office 365 management to support end-users.
- An aptitude for good customer service with a friendly and professional attitude.
- A determined and positive problem-solving mindset motivated to see the challenge through to resolution.
What we will offer you
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We are a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning and development.
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business.
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us.
- A wide variety of company socials.