Cambridge Education Group Digital are a specialist Ed-Tech company that offer a range of services to enable universities to provide global access to their higher education programmes. Our Student Recruitment Consultants are responsible for recruiting international and domestic students onto Post Graduate programmes on behalf of our University partners
Student Recruitment Consultant
As a Student Recruitment Consultant, you will have an emphasis on lead conversion using consultative sales methods, such as building trust, listening, informing, showing an interest and presenting the product to prospective students across the world. You will nurture prospects through the whole recruitment process from the point of enquiry through to becoming a student.
To be successful in this position we are looking for candidates who can effectively build rapport with customers. Be confident, enthusiastic, professional as an employee and a consultant? will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Some key responsibilities:
- Professional and proactive sales activity by telephone, email, WhatsApp, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other platforms to exceed student recruitment targets, using a service-oriented approach.
- Utilise video meetings and screen sharing to connect with and support prospective students in their decision-making process; demonstrate products and services to convey the reality of studying in a tailored and personalised manner
- Guarantee that direct sales enquiries and direct applications are converted via focused follow-up activity using a consultative sales methodology.
- Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of student leads and applications to increase conversion rates and achieve expected sales outcomes, whilst providing high standards of customer service throughout.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate and you will work in collaboration with an experienced consultant team, creating and innovating new ways of working, to ensure excellent performance. We are here to support you in developing your career in the right direction.
Why will you love working here?
This role has an uncapped performance-based commission, meaning you will have the potential to earn unlimited amounts. If you are looking to develop your career in a growing industry, we reward those who work well and hit targets by offering progression routes depending on personal preference. On average it takes our consultants 6 months to progress to the next stage.
The business is growing and that allows for swift career progression and opportunity. Join a respected, global education organisation that provides a flexible, friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
What we offer:
Our salaries range depending on experience with an OTE bonus of £15k + uncapped commission by achieving realistic targets.
- Hybrid flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee - who organise social events across the Company
Pension - Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday - Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays