Accountable for securing product supply in time and in full, through supplier partnership building, contract adherence and performance management to achieve the right quality, and optimal cost for our global network and develop longer-term supplier optimization strategies to support organizational targets and >$1.5BN sales revenue per annum.
Supplier performance management\
Manage Global supplier performance through partnership building and contract management, ensuring suppliers fully comply with agreed terms. Delivered through the assessment of supplier activities and issue resolution, implementing time bound remediation plans that protect Mundipharma’s compliance and financial interests.
Lead strategic business reviews with key suppliers, against KPI’s with accountability for all actionable outputs, focusing on identifying and delivering continuous improvement plans to ensure our supply chains are complaint and cost effect.
Master Supply Agreement development
Accountable for the development of Master Supply Agreements providing direction and expertise into contract negotiation strategies and recommending contract changes which support Mundipharma’s best compliance and financial interests.
Lead the onboarding of new suppliers ensuring all Supply Chain processes and activities are assigned and clear boundaries are established and understood between internal and external parties to ensure world class supplier integration and long-term partnership success.
Lead Supply Chain Projects, to ensure the portfolio remains profitable and right sized, including SKU optimization life-cycle activities, along with internal and external supply chain continuous improvement projects to maximize the efficiency of Mundipharma’s operations. Projects typically supporting >$100M sales revenue.
Responsible for identifying strategic Supply Chain initiatives with the ability to lead cross functional teams through effective people engagement, activity tracking and issue resolution.
Identify and deliver tactical initiatives which are aligned to the organisation strategy and continuously drive for improvement through Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies to drive greater compliance and efficiencies into Supply Chain operations
Degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain or Procurement.
Prince2 or formal Project Management qualification
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge in areas of Supply Chain including Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning, Distribution, Logistics, Customer Order Management, Demand Forecasting & Replenishment Planning.
• End to End supply chain experience in a regulated environment.
• Partnership building
- Engage, influence and lead people from different areas of expertise.
- Work effectively and sensitively in a highly matrixed organization across geographies and cultures
- Direct activities of departments outside of the unit without direct authority given to do so.
• Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs.
• Translating business goals and metrics into business process outcomes and related business cases for specific projects.
• Knowledge of finance, sales, marketing, and R&D functions