Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys Customer Excellence (ACE) Worldwide Technical Operations team to provide operational and administrative support. This team is aligned with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and providing improved productivity and operational efficiency to the Sales team. You will operate within given policies and procedures but will be expected to deliver specific delegated tasks to a supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform ACE related administration tasks aligned with the day-to-day efficient operation of the CRM(s) and other relevant ACE-utilized systems.
- Use analytical skills to generate statistics and metrics as required by the Supervisor.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the ACE Technical Operations processes.
- Work as part of the regional and worldwide teams, following process steps without immediate supervision and when needed take advice from more experienced team members.
- Ensure that the regional Customer Support Help Desk is run smoothly and efficiently, providing customers with a consistently good level of service.
- Perform monitoring and administration tasks of live public and private training courses; including registration, lunches/refreshments, information for attendees, as required by the local and regional Training Manager. Assist in an administrative capacity within the ANSYS Learning Hub (ALH)
- Ensure the completion of Consulting Export Compliance, as required by the Supervisor and regional Consulting Manager.
- Assist with the translation of externally promoted material to local language.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Preferred education and degree type: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an administrative position in a corporate setting with a focus on operations and business practices: Bachelor’s degree + 2, or 5 years relevant experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed.
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Education and years of professional experience in an administrative position in a corporate setting with a focus on operations and business practices: Bachelor’s degree in business or liberal arts + 4
- Working knowledge of database/CRM systems
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.