- Provide expertise and advice to the instructional design team, module leaders and content authors on all aspects of filming and video.
- Ensure high design standards are set and met across the brands, with adherence to the relevant university’s brand guidelines.
- Working as the sole videographer, shooting and directing all educational video content.
- Editing video content to a high standard with the ability to colour grade, balance and optimise sound, and polish video content for the best possible outcome.
- Managing shoots for video content, including locations and logistics.
What does CEG Digital do?
Working closely with our partner universities, CEG Digital helps create, market and deliver part-time online and blended University programmes to students around the world. We use cutting-edge technology, sector-leading pedagogy, and first-class student support to provide an outstanding educational experience. CEG Digital is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee - who organise social events across the Company
Pension - Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday - Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.