Job Purpose • To ensure the stores function serves it’s customers in a timely manner
Opportunities for interim, contract and temporary positions
Key Job Accountabilities
- To kit items for the Manufacturing and Projects teams and deliver kits to the Manufacturing Cell.
- To manage the supply of items to the Cell and stores Kanban locations.
- To monitor Kanban items and adjust supply quantities where necessary.
- To carry out stock checks on all items in inventory.
- To be an integral member of the Stores team and work flexibly, as necessary, across varying shifts:
- 6am to 2pm
- 10am to 6pm
- 2pm to 10pm
- Ensure Syteline is kept up to date at all times.
- To answer hatch queries and requests from the workshop team.
- Goods In – receiving goods and updating relevant systems.
- Driving the company van between office buildings in Royston.
- Batch release