Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The project management and delivery of renaming initiative alongside Head of Marketing, utilising the rest of the marketing team to best effect;
- Ensuring the accurate integration of the outcomes of a renaming project in all internal and external comms and campaigns;
- To proactively utilise required software and platforms to undertake design and digital elements of renaming and general projects, campaigns and brief execution including use of Marketing Automation, InDesign and main social media sites, as well as webinar management and reporting.
- Reporting where required on campaign activities – email, social media, webinars; extracting dashboard stats from key platforms;
- Working alongside Digital Lead to set up, manage and report on third party advertising channels;
- Generating and using approved photo library, lexicon and editorial guidelines in all communications internally and externally;
- Designing and copywriting of internal collateral including brochures, blog posts, email, landing pages and social posts;
- Proof-reading of own and colleagues' work;
- Designing of corporate, business unit and internal collateral to brand standards using internal and external platforms and managing third party vendors to deadline and budget;
- Ensuring positive and professional communication with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and agencies;
- Establishing credibility with senior stakeholders across the organisation in order to become a ‘go-to’ marketing champion.
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 - 3 years' experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge (In Design as a bare minimum);
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing;
- Any Google courses, Marketing Automation certification, social channel courses, design courses would be a 'nice to have';
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Professional manner, great communication skills, ability to work closely with stakeholders both internally and externally.
TTP Labtech is based on the Melbourn Science Park, a short commute from Cambridge, Royston and the surrounding areas. There are excellent cycle, train, road and airport connections.
We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including: Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, generous Pension Plan, Profit Share and relocation packages as well as great facilities and discounted local swimming, squash and gym memberships; there are also social running and football teams to participate in.
Before applying, please take the time to read our recruitment privacy notice which can be found on our website.