Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
eLearning Course Developer
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
AVEVA Cambridge are recruiting an eLearning Course Content developer.
Reporting to the Technical Training & Learning Solutions Team Manager, you will be responsible for developing creative and engaging eLearning courses on the companies LMS.
Working collaboratively with SME, you will be part of a busy delivery team, working on multiple projects to deadlines.
• eLearning and Learning Management System (LMS)
• Work with SME’s in order to develop engaging eLearning courses
• Develop and deliver SCORM compliant eLearning courses to client LMS requirements
• Build courses within Moodle, upload and format content and animations
• Quality check and review own and other team members’ work to ensure eLearning courses are built to the highest standards
• Create and format content and media using brand guidelines
• Quality check courses (spelling and grammar)
• Able to use Camtasia to record/edit video
• Assist in the development and testing of new products
• To adhere to organisational and legal regulations/processes
• To act professionally, and in accordance with the company values, both with external customers / suppliers and internal colleagues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Experience in developing/creating eLearning courses
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve existing or potential problems
• Results orientated
• Strong team player – engaging, confident and flexible in approach
• Self-management and planning of your work schedule with a high level of accountability
• Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time delivering on deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong command of English, able to write tight coherent content in collaboration with SME input
• Knowledge of Articulate Storyline 360 / Adobe Captivate
• Able to confidently use Adobe Photoshop
• Understanding and prior use of Moodle
• Knowledge of learning technologies and their contribution to delivering blended learning solutions
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such