Do you want to play a role in delivering innovative technologies to improve healthcare alongside world-leading clinicians and industry?
About Health Enterprise East
Health Enterprise East (HEE) is a leading Healthcare Innovation and Technology Consultancy based in Cambridge. We work with a diverse range of clients, including NHS organisations and clinicians, government programmes and industry.
Key aspects of HEE’s work include providing consultancy services to medical technology/life science companies looking to gain insight into how they can develop their products and work with the NHS. We understand markets, facilitate connections, conduct evaluations and advise on health economics, regulation, intellectual property, funding & innovation.
With a growing industry client base, we are currently looking to recruit an Analyst to deliver services to both public and private sector clients.
As an Analyst you will have direct client responsibilities and support the Director of MedTech Consulting and other team members with the delivery of consultancy advisory services to clients. The Analyst role will especially support projects in the field of statistical data gathering and analysis.
You will be responsible for providing effective project management to ensure delivery on time, to budget and specification.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking primary research with healthcare stakeholders
- Research into and analysis of technology and markets data
- Academic literature reviews
- Contributing to mathematical models (both market and health economic)
- Distillation of information into succinct reports
Skills and Experience
As part of the multidisciplinary HEE team you will be a team player, driven, self-reliant and able to multi-task. This is a client facing role requiring strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. You will have:
- A degree or equivalent level experience in a science, engineering or mathematical related discipline with a keen interest in improving healthcare through technology and innovation
- High levels of attention to detail and pride in delivering high-quality outputs
- Experience of using primary and secondary research for data gathering highly desirable
- Experience of applying statistical data analysis highly desirable
- Experience of working within the healthcare / life sciences field, with consulting experience is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable account and client relationship management skills and/or experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 27 days holiday each year, pension scheme and training and development opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in a career in a dynamic, health tech consultancy please tell us how your skills and experience match the criteria in the person specification and send this along with your CV
We value diversity at HEE and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Whilst we expect this position to become permanent, the contract will initially be for a fixed term, one-year period.
The closing date for applications is Monday 15th March 2021. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 29th March 2021.