This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Resourcer, who can work hand in hand with the Talent Acquisition Specialists to support Recruiting Managers Globally.
Global Recruitment Resourcer
The role will be required to provide guidance to managers on recruitment approaches, whilst utilising innovative methods to attract and source talent. As well as supporting the above recruitment activity, it is vital that you work in partnership with the HR team to ensure recruitment is aligned with the Companies People Strategy, and projects being undertaken by the team. The role for present will be home based. The company is currently looking at future working arrangements, but were proud to say we are completely open-minded when it comes to supporting and accommodating flexible working arrangements. We trust our people to make the right decisions for them and the company.
This position is Full Time contract with a 12 month duration.
The Global Recruitment Resourcer will be a key member of the Global HR team and will report to the Talent Acquisition Specialists. Specifically, the incumbent will:
• Support and where needed conduct recruitment briefing meetings with hiring managers
• Relay and discuss role requirements with HR/Talent Specialist
• Where required, support managers with uploading of job roles and vacancies into the HR system, and ensure that the approval process is completed.
• Support with writing and posting attractive and engaging job adverts on external job boards/social media platforms to attract talent- job boards such as Linkedin , Total Jobs and help identify other successful sourcing strategies to focus on direct sourcing.
• Creating ‘talent pools’ in the Logistics Operations arena globally, to support recruitment in those functions and maintaining a database of available candidates that the recruitment team can utilise when working on vacancies to avoid the use of external agencies in these functions and hire directly.
• Oversee applications for active roles, encouraging and supporting managers in an effective and time efficient short list process and driving the recruitment forward
• Conduct candidate screening, where appropriate
• Arrange interviews, ensuring all requirements for both parties are met e.g. technology set-up, interview formats, invites emails etc.
• Manage candidate debrief sessions following interviews
• Keep candidates warm as part of their recruitment process and potential on-boarding experience.
• Generate a warm and friendly approach introduction to Biocair when sourcing and approaching candidates to ensure attraction.
• Support resource in other recruitment campaigns to support the TA specialists across the countries as demand requires
Collaboration with the HR Team
• Provide regular updates on resource activities and recruitment activity in conjunction with the TA specialists to the HR team
• Ensure compliance in the recruitment process and manage updates of all recruitment tools (e.g. XCD) & metrics
• Drive the use of the employee referral scheme