Cyber Business Growth is expanding, and we currently have opportunities within our business development team for enthusiastic people with a keen interest in cyber security. You will work on some exciting projects and thrive on being an integral part of an expanding company, whilst enjoying an entrepreneurial business culture.
Business Development Executive
If you have experience in Cyber Security or Technology, we would like to talk to you. We are looking for the right attitude and sales skills first and foremost, the rest we can teach you.
Being part of our dynamic team is rewarding; you’ll feel like you’re making a difference and your work is really valued. The role is home-based and offers flexible hours on either a full-time or part-time basis.
What You'll Do:
The BDE is a vital part of the CBG team, where no two days are the same, working in a fast paced and multifaceted role. You will work in conjunction with the Cyber Business Growth and Cyber Business Resource sales, marketing, and management teams.
The role includes a varied set of responsibilities based upon the following main areas of focus, but may be subject to change depending on the individual customer and objectives:
- Approaching companies and contacts via email, LinkedIn, and telephone to promote the services, technology, and marketing events of both CBG and our customers
- Generation of follow-up activity with contacts, either F2F or via online meetings
- Event recruitment e.g. webinars
- Data profiling and cleansing
- Produce customer reports and internal reports (where applicable)
- Accurately record all information
- Monthly time sheet reporting
Contracts are available starting immediately for an initial 6-12 month period with the possibility of leading to a permanent position. Salary TBC depending on skills and experience.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter using the link below.