About the role
Joining the UK sales and service channel, you will develop opportunities to sell the Domino range of solutions to new and existing customers within the North West region. We are looking for someone who will provide excellent customer service to inspire confidence and future business success. In return this role will provide an excellent platform for career progression within other commercial areas of Domino. You will become a recognised coding and marking specialist demonstrating account management excellence to develop, grow and retain our customer base.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Manage and achieve sales targets by demonstrating best practice professional sales behaviours.
- Ensure incremental growth through cross selling account activity and growth strategies, meeting all revenue and contribution targets.
- Generate leads to identify new customer, cross selling and replacement opportunities and develop Coding and Marking applications in assigned accounts.
- Actively Cross-sell our entire technology and solution range to our customers and to grow our market share and site presence.
- Develop and deliver “Configure Price Quote�? packages for ease and commonality of specification, price point and brand quality.
- Utilise Domino’s CRM system appropriately to provide regular forecasting reporting and activity updates.
- Understand Dominos customer’s requirements and preferences for both todays and future markets, e.g. the impact of Industry 4.0 on end user requirements and formulate products and services which align to these.
- Create compelling financial TCO modelling and customer presentations to demonstrate Domino’s difference to customers.
- Liaise with the UK Marketing team to co-ordinate regionally focused marketing and sales campaigns.
We are looking for someone with proven sales success outside of "box shifting�?. Our successful candidate will be someone with strong Solution and SPIN selling skills as well as experience of planning, targeting and achieving quantifiable results. Ideally you will have some knowledge of printing and labelling technologies (preferably coding and marking solutions) as well as experience selling technical capital solutions into manufacturing environments.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Manage and analyse data to target and grow customer revenues.
- Negotiate and influence using verbal and TCO reasoning.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills for the development of convincing sales proposals.
- Demonstrate expertise in the management of multi-level and multi-function customer sales meetings.
- Utilise LinkedIn and social media to reach and grow your networks.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including an excellent commission scheme, 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), life insurance, private medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few!
We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility.
We believe Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.