The successful candidate would ideally have experience in mammalian cell culture, functional cell-based assays and immunoassays, however full training will be provided. They must be a careful and methodical worker with keen attention to detail. They should also be self-motivated and able to organise and perform experiments effectively, accurately and to a high standard. Excellent and accurate record keeping with a competent level of computer literacy are essential. They will have strong communication skills and be an exceptional team-worker. The ability to prioritise work within a fast paced, dynamic and demanding scientific environment to meet challenging deadlines is essential. This full-time role is predominantly lab based.
- Execution of a range of in vitro assays according to established protocols including, but not limited to, functional cell-based assays and immunoassays.
- Maintenance of accurate experimental records.
- Delivery of high-quality data to tight deadlines.
- BSc/MSc in a biology related subject OR lower level of qualification AND relevant experience.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Proactive approach to learning and “can do” attitude.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to quickly grasp new concepts and techniques.
- Proven experience in data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience in performing functional cell-based assays and/or immunoassays
- Laboratory experience in mammalian cell culture.
RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme, company pension and company benefit package (life assurance, critical illness and medical insurance).
All applicants must be eligible to live and work within the UK without the need for sponsorship.
RxCelerate values and actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
No recruitment agencies please.