Business Intelligence Developer
Application deadline: Wednesday, 22 June 2022
- Location: Cambridge, UK
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- Contract: 1-year fixed term
- Salary: circa £33,000 pro rata plus competitive 12% pension benefit
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for someone to ensure BirdLife maximises usage from its’ ERP system by developing, deploying and maintaining the necessary BI interfaces, including query tools, data visualisation and interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting and data modelling tools within it’s Unit 4 system and interfaces to it’s CRM system.
This person will be working alongside the Data Services Manager to produce best in breed solutions for Business Intelligence solutions. Developing reports for the business as required. Defining BI tools, best practices and processes for BirdLife and developing the ERP system’s workflows.
The ideal candidate will have
- MCSE certificate or MCSA equivalent, or relevant experience
- Experiences of supporting a major ERP solution
- Experience of BI tool implementation, such as QLIK, PowerBI or Tableau
- Proven experience of working in a busy support environment and of supporting users remotely
- A systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to analyse support issues and create novel and flexible solutions
See the full job description on the BirdLife International website.
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: firstname.lastname@example.org marking your application with “Business Intelligence Developer” in the subject line.
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.