With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team within PA Consulting. We were recently voted one of the “Top 25 places to work in the UK”. This role will work with the Account Administrative team supporting the Consulting Sector and Service teams.
We are looking for a creative problem solver like you! We want someone who loves to explore problems with senior stakeholders and project managers, ensuring in depth knowledge of client contracts and costs.
PA has migrated to use PeopleSoft for it’s project management, you will be responsible for opening and maintaining sold projects, ensure the complete booking of time to projects and raising invoices for one or more of the Consulting teams.
The role requires commercial awareness ensuring timely invoicing and a good working relationship with Credit Control. There is a requirement to proactively monitor the weekly WIP and debt position of the jobs they look after and offer support when invoices need to be sent. Weekly Job Not Set Up Hours and Unresolved Hours Monday – Thursday should be monitored and maintained a low level so that weekly reporting is accurate for the business.
- Accurate Commercial filing and SOX Audit compliance
- Managing weekly Time Report Process
- Opening and maintaining Sold jobs in financial systems
- Ensuring accurate and timely Invoicing
- Using Client Portals to upload and submit invoices and manage debt
- Support Credit Control with chasing of Debt
- Accountability to respond and report to Government requirements within our secure sectors
- Accurate financial reporting to Partners, Assignment Manager and Head of Sectors.
- Provide data and respond to Sales Executive and Senior Board members KPI’s
- Level 2 Security Clearance for Secure Client contracts
- Support to wider team on adhoc tasks
The successful candidate will have proficient financial acumen and qualification, numerical and administrative skills. Previous experience with PeopleSoft Projects/other corporate tools. Meticulous attention to detail and a creative-solution driven approach.
- Commitment to providing a quality service in line with PA’s processes and procedures
- Able to meet firm wide deadlines as required
- Susceptible to change and expected to operate a high level during change processes
- Finance qualified/part-qualified with working knowledge/experience of working in a finance team
- Experience of working with PeopleSoft Projects/other Corporate finance tools
- Numerate and able to analyse large amounts of data and figures
- Accurate word processing and spreadsheet skills -. Essential applications: Excel and Word
- Sound business and commercial knowledge ideally gained in a services organisation
- Good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Able to use initiative, work well under pressure, without close supervision
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Finance/equivalent degree, ACA/CIMA qualified optimal
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.