At Mogrify, you’ll be joining a passionate and innovative team of world experts whose mission is to pioneer a new class of in vivo reprogramming therapies to treat degenerative disease, using our proprietary suite of platforms to direct cellular reprogramming (Rackham et al., Nature Genetics, 2016) and the maintenance of cell identity (Kamaraj et al., Cell Systems, 2020). Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, you will help to develop revolutionary therapeutic modalities and address disease areas with unmet clinical need, making a difference to your colleagues, collaborators and to the patients we serve.
We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for an early-stage biotech. To date, we have raised over $40 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Communications & Investor Relations professional on a 12 month fixed-term contract to cover a period of maternity leave. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success and patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Develop, manage and measure an effective content dissemination and social media strategy, utilizing core messaging, news flow and editorial to drive engagement and build network;
- Maintain a productive digital landscape, utilizing integrated digital communication tools (Web, Social, Search, Email and Automation) to build awareness and capture engagement;
- Act as logistical liaison for scheduled conferences, symposia and events, including scheduling, data capture and all associated communications;
- Deliver an aligned, effective and timely internal communications strategy; with input from internal and external stakeholders, executive leadership, and other third-parties;
- Support a multitude of investor relations activities; including material preparation, profiling and events;
- Collaboratively work with the wider corporate, commercial, and research teams to provide on-demand and proactive brand support, enabling commercial visibility and ensuring consistency of brand.
- BSc/MSc graduate (or equivalent experience) in a relevant area with at least 1 year of follow-on experience in a marketing, communications or investor relations capacity;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- A team player, who is self-motivated, thinks positively and holds a proactive attitude towards their work;
- An understanding of digital communications practices and tools, such as web development/maintenance, social media, search, email and/or CRM, would be advantageous.
Why Join Mogrify?
You will be joining a pioneering and innovative team who collaborate with shared domain expertise, intellectual curiosity, and passion for developing novel cell reprogramming therapies.
You will have the freedom and flexibility to flourish. We will work with you to create your own personal development plan and provide you with the training, support, and encouragement to continue to enhance your skills.
We look for great, not good, recognizing your efforts with upper quartile remuneration. Colleagues tell us how great our employee benefits package is, and we regularly seek feedback to ensure it remains impactful and meaningful. Our benefits include:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing to a maximum of 30 days)
- Recognition scheme (including spot awards and peer recognition)
- Fresh fruit, biscuits and other tasty treats are always available in our open plan kitchen and breakout space
- Regular and varied, well attended social events organized by our MOSO committee