Location: Bar Hill, United Kingdom
About the role
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contact, working for the UK Finance team this is a new role to support the team with the implementation of our new ERP system. This is a hybrid role where you will get the opportunity to work alongside others in the finance team to perform testing of the new system, develop reporting solutions and assist with other project related tasks. You will demonstrate expertise and listening skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues and provide excellent service to your internal customers. You will support the successful implementation of Oracle Fusion in our European subsidiaries and potentially beyond.
What will you do
- Support the Finance leads for the Novus project in data cleaning, migration, and other preparation activities in line with agreed deadlines.
- Perform testing of the new ERP system using knowledge of Oracle Fusion to troubleshoot and suggest changes.
- Assist with the writing of new test scripts as required as new scenarios are identified.
- Review reporting requirements for the finance teams across Europe and write specifications for reports to be provided from the new system.
- Support for training – updating documentation and providing help to local sites as they go live.
- Share knowledge and tools across the wider finance team to support the Novus implementation timeline.
- Other tasks as required to support delivery of the Novus project.
You will be well organised and logical with a methodical approach and high level of attention to detail. You will have had experience working with Oracle Fusion, ideally in a global manufacturing environment and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, managing your own workload to meet deadlines. You will also need to have good written and verbal communication skills and work well as part of a team as well as being able to see and escalate issues and problems appropriately. You will have demonstrated experience in industry or practice and be qualified in ACCA,ACA with experience of system testing and implementation.
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.