As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
We at SiFive are looking for a CPU Design Verification Engineer to join our growing team working on implementing verification methodologies to parameterizable CPU IP generators. SiFive is looking for someone with outstanding knowledge and skills in verification who will build an environment to be used specifically with SiFive’s functional programming-based hardware design suite.
- Triaging and debugging tests with senior verification engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Planning and debugging the verification infrastructure to keep the regressions and the tools in perfect status to identify fault points.
- Identifying and writing all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years experience with hardware design and verification.
- Experience with basic CPU microarchitecture (and related technologies and algorithms), as well as functional verification and simulation tools.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a generous time-off policy, pension, employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!