Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee and guide 30 Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) through their creation of acceptance criteria and test cases for User Stories
- Develop testing plans for ensuring Salesforce is developed by the CRM implementation partner in accordance with the Statement of Work and User Stories and meets the acceptance criteria
- Work collaboratively with the Data Migration Manager to develop testing plans for evaluating the quality of the data migrated into Salesforce
- Responsible for communicating and implementing the testing plans
- Responsible for ensuring the CRM Project Team and end users are completing their testing and documenting the outcomes of the tests to the agreed schedule
- Responsible for ensuring end-to-end testing is completed for core CRM system processes
- Ensure there is a clear, coordinated approach to collating testing feedback and ensuring this is prioritised and triaged with the CRM Product Owner
What we are looking for:
- Experience of managing testing on a large-scale project, such as a CRM system implementation
- Experience of writing and completing testing plans for functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of writing acceptance criteria for user stories
- Experience executing manual testing processes.
- Experience of reporting, tracking, and creating test status reports
- Experience of managing testing teams, including the CRM Project Team, SMEs, end users and the CRM implementation partner to ensure they complete their testing on time
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build relationships, trust, and respect at all levels.
- Be able to effectively communicate to people of all different technical abilities
- Excellent listening skills, receptive to feedback and demonstrates flexibility
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with an ability to work to deadlines and reprioritise work in accordance with the organisational needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
Ways of working: As part of our Agile ways of working you will be required to work approximately 2 days a week from the office, which is subject to the requirements of the role and the business needs. Flexibility on where you work can be split between working from home and our office.
Roles that are classed as part of the Agile ways of working are not able to claim any costs for Mileage/Travel on Public Transport, Accommodation and/or Meals. This includes when attending the office for various meetings/events.
Our Office: Our office is at 3 Riverside, Granta Park, Great Abingdon, Cambridge, CB21 6AD.
Salary: Circa £43,000 per annum, plus benefits
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more information.
The closing date for applications is the 3rd July 2022, with interviews likely to be held week commencing the 4th July 2022. We would encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity as the closing date may be brought forward at any time. Please indicate in your covering letter if you are unable to attend an interview on a certain date.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either the application or interview stage, please contact us at email@example.com
How to apply:
Please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies page. You will be able to attach your CV and covering letter to your application and track the status of your application.
About Alzheimer’s Research UK:
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
You will be part of an organisation that has been recognised nationally as an outstanding place to work. In 2021, we were listed 69th in the prestigious 100 Large Best Companies to Work For. We were also awarded a 2-star accreditation by Best Companies, recognising outstanding levels of workplace engagement and were listed in the 75 Best Companies to Work for in the East of England and the Charity’s 30 Best Companies to Work For.
To view further details about working for us and the benefits we offer, please visit Alzheimer’s Research UK