Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don’t expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- Min. 2 years working experience as Reporting / Data analyst, working with large volumes of data, creating action plans and communicating with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of data input, ability to manage, sort data, produce reports, data base maintenance
- Knowledge of a Business intelligence application such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, SAP Business Objects
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to identify and interpret data patterns and trends
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Methodical, determined, persistent and stress resilient
- Self-driven, autonomous, flexible to adapt to standards and concepts
- A team player who lives our Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow)
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, send your CV and covering email together with your current salary and expectations to email@example.com
In return, GHX as an innovative and global organisation offers an open and team orientated working environment together with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Find out more about us at http://www.ghx.com/en