Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Use various programmes, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and report on website user and performance data.
- Provide recommendations to the Web team on website and user journey improvements based on data insights, taking into account ARUK’s different supporter types.
- Support the Digital Campaigns team by analysing the digital effectiveness and conversion results of campaigns.
- Support the Digital Campaigns team by providing timely detailed reports for digital campaigns and assist with communicating results to other ARUK teams.
- Set up events, goals, and manage GTM to ensure KPIs are captured on the website.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards in Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Provide recommendations on future campaigns based on historic data insights.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Website Manager and the team as required.
- Make content changes on ARUK’s website.
- Track work in Jira (and/or other systems) and provide timely updates to ARUK colleagues.
- Work closely with our partner Web Agency, taking a lead on data projects.
- Provide recommendations on suitable A/B tests.
- Work closely with ARUK’s Data team, ensuring alignment between our digital and data systems.
What we are looking for:
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in providing actionable data insights to a digital team.
- Strong Data Studio skills, with the ability to set up data sources and dashboards.
- Experience of A/B testing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex topics in a clear and concise way.
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
- An understanding SEO best practise.
- Experience of using website user monitoring tools such as HotJar.
- High level of competence across social media platforms.
- High level of competence of CMS and workflow.
- Experience across social media platforms
- Organisation – managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Experience in digital marketing and/or communications
- Experience in providing actionable data insights to a digital team
- Extensive experience of website and portfolio management.
- Extensive experience of leading digital developments across multiple digital platforms and systems.
- A creative and innovative approach.
- An enthusiasm for demonstrating the potential of digital and web development.
- Ideas-driven, can-do attitude.
- Strong ethical standards and a high level of personal integrity.
Ways of working: As part of our Agile ways of working you will be required to work approximately 2 days a week from the office, which is subject to the requirements of the role and the business needs. Flexibility on where you work can be split between working from home and our office.
Roles that are classed as part of the Agile ways of working are not able to claim any costs for Mileage/Travel on Public Transport, Accommodation and/or Meals. This includes when attending the office for various meetings/events.
Our Office: Our office is at 3 Riverside, Granta Park, Great Abingdon, Cambridge, CB21 6AD.
Salary: Circa £28,000 per annum, plus benefits
The closing date for applications is the 13th February 2022, with interviews likely to be held week commencing the 21st February 2022. We would encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity as the closing date may be brought forward at any time. Please indicate in your covering letter if you are unable to attend an interview on a certain date.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either the application or interview stage, please contact us at email@example.com
How to apply:
Please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies page. You will be able to attach your CV and covering letter to your application and track the status of your application.
*Please note, the actual job title for this role will be Website Analytics Officer.
To view further details about working for us, the vacancy pack and the benefits we offer, please visit Alzheimer’s Research UK