You will be a key employee, contributing to the evolution of their software stack and broader development toolchain. You will be part of a team of engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds, involved in architecting, software design, implementation, debugging, and verification.
You will need:
• A 1st or 2.1 degree in a relevant STEM subject (electronics or similar) from a well-respected university
• A track record of developing embedded software in C or C++ to a commercial standard, with a strong appreciation of software design principles, data structures, algorithm design, and debugging
• Familiarity with Agile development practices, and tools such as version control (e.g. Git), and issue tracking systems
• Knowledge of electronics design or RF engineering are not essential, but would be an advantage
• Full existing UK Work permission
An excellent salary and benefits are on offer to the successful candidate, including a share option scheme. Their focus is on the engineering, working collaboratively to achieve success, whilst keeping work fun and sociable. Their offices are based in Cambridge, close to good transport links, and scope exists for hybrid working when practical to do so.
Keywords: Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Python, RF, Communications, Wireless, Cambridge
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call ecm or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CN27123) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.