⚡️ WHY ALTIUM?
Altium is transforming the way electronics are designed and built. From startups to world’s technology giants, our digital platforms give more power to PCB designers, supply chain, and manufacturing, letting them collaborate as never before.
- Constant innovation has created a transformative technology, unique in its space
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide use Altium
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to become #1 in the EDA industry
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Engineering Program (Delivery) Manager at Altium, you will be responsible for putting more robust processes around our development and delivery of products and services. You will work across multiple teams, manage larger programs, and drive the execution of initiatives. As the Engineering Program Manager you will play a crucial role in overseeing development and implementation and putting in processes. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring the timely delivery of new products or enhancements. Your responsibilities will encompass process enhancement, execution excellence, quality assurance, continuous improvement, project planning, budget management, and coordinating activities across various departments to meet multiple project goals and objectives.
If you are a former Program (Delivery) Manager looking for a new challenge and are passionate about driving the execution of projects and programs while enhancing development processes, we want to hear from you. Apply today to be a part of our dynamic team!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OUR ENGINEERING PROGRAM MANAGER:
- Lead cross-functional teams in executing engineering programs, ensuring they are in line with Altium’s goals and objectives
- Develop comprehensive project plans, defining scope, objectives, deliverables, and timelines
- Manage project resources, including personnel, budget, and equipment, to optimize project performance
- Oversee quality control processes to ensure that products and services meet established standards and specifications
- Identify and mitigate project risks, implementing strategies to minimize potential disruptions
- Foster clear and effective communication among project teams and stakeholders to maintain alignment with program goals
- Monitor project budgets and expenditures to ensure cost-effectiveness and adherence to financial constraints
- Utilize technical knowledge and understanding of software development processes to facilitate project management within an engineering context
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- 7+ years experience in a Technical Program Management role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Proven experience in program or project management, ideally with a background in technology or software development environment at a global organization
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work effectively across different cultures and timezones
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile development frameworks is a plus.
- PMP or related project management certification is a plus.
🎯 WHAT MATTERS TO US
- BIG-THINKING in pursuit of purpose
- DIVERSITY of thought
- COURAGE of conviction
- TRANSPARENCY of intent
- INGENUITY of AND
- AGILITY in action
- ADAPTABILITY of approach
- GRIT in pursuit of mission
🌍 ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
💡 LEARN MORE ABOUT WHY A CAREER AT ALTIUM IS AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYCOLpPLPE
✈️ ALTIUM BENEFITS: https://careers.altium.com/#s-benefits
👏 ARE YOU ALREADY AN ALTIUM EMPLOYEE? Please apply directly through our internal Greenhouse job board. If you have questions, please contact HR.