Introduction to role:
Join us as an Enterprise Platform Transformation Lead, a transformational role focused on building the value case for enterprise platform migration across different functional areas. This role is pivotal in transforming the capability in line with the Centre for Enablement operating model to accelerate enterprise value by maximising investments on key strategic platforms. As part of our continued growth ambitions, you will help deliver strategic efficiencies across the platform operating model.
As an Enterprise Platform Transformation Lead, you will be responsible for the overall platform transition roadmap into the Enterprise Platform organization. This includes building the value case and transformation plans aligned to the Enterprise Platform strategy. You will also lead the transformation of migrated capabilities to ensure incoming platforms are ‘Fit for Standard’ to drive accelerated value to the enterprise.
- Global Outlook and approach
- Passion for customer experience and proactively enabling business outcomes through technology
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to drive consensus and decisions across multi-functional senior partners
- Deep understanding of enterprise platform operating model across other industry segments
- Experience in navigating across large, complex matrixed organisations
- Strong cultural alignment, unwavering ethical standards, drives excellence and innately collaborative
- Reputation as a strategic forward thinker, especially in technology and transformation space
- Decisive and operates with a sense of urgency
- Extensive experience in driving transformation changes on enterprise operating model
Closing date: 8th December
When we put unexpected teams in the same room, we unleash bold thinking with the power to inspire life-changing medicines. In-person working gives us the platform we need to connect, work at pace and challenge perceptions. That’s why we work, on average, a minimum of three days per week from the office. But that doesn't mean we’re not flexible. We balance the expectation of being in the office while respecting individual flexibility. Join us in our unique and bold world.
At AstraZeneca, we're not just about treating diseases - we're about changing lives. We lead AstraZeneca's transformation, fusing our digital and data capabilities with backing from the business to make it happen. We're always applying the latest technologies and ways of working. From Lean to imaging. It all helps the business get to better scientific outcomes, quicker. We're recognised for the big contributions we make to AstraZeneca. We're not only backed by huge investment, we also feel valued. And, as our data and digital capabilities expand every day, we know we're playing our part in accelerating AstraZeneca's growth.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours. Apply now!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.