This is a “hands-on” role working closely with all Directors and the leadership team in shaping the medium to long term strategic planning, budgeting and financing of the business with some business travel expected.
You’ll be ACA/CIMA or ACCA qualified or similar calibre/acumen with a minimum of 3-5 years exposure where you will have worked within similar role with multisite/group manufacturing with an understanding of overseas taxation rules with good ERP systems/Epicor and advanced Excel capabilities.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with an inquisitive collaborative mind to make a positive impact and understand operational dynamics of the group and company processes, software and people providing strong data analysis skills to interrogate, present reports, metrics and propose software improvements. Control tight management of cashflow, exposure in international trade and all aspects of foreign currency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, develop and empower your team and colleagues
- Live the company values and behaviours
- Forecast and plan for recruitment, training, consumables and capital
- Understand and implement the company vision including goals, vision and quality
- Ensure company health and safety is adhered to and proactively make improvements
- Duly prepare and present financial statement and reports to regulations to the Directors
- Understand group processes and key drivers and how this impacts finances to improve
- Implement audit and control systems/KPI to monitor group performance for fund management
- Prepare annual budget, financial plans, capital investments calculations to the Board of Directors
- Review and benchmark operating costs and where appropriate investigate and propose options
- Ensure international financial control environment is robust and in legal compliance
- Report to the Board of Directors of any irregularity or lack of compliance or problems
- Develop and improve policies and procedures to ensure accordance with best practice
- Oversee preparation of the monthly payroll
- Coordinate activities of suppliers, financial services, auditors and bankers
- Participate in ad hoc projects assigned by the Finance Director
Company offers an excellent people work environment with competitive benefits that include an annual profit share scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and pension. You will be working with a proud and passionate team with a great sense of humour!