Join our Productivity Engineering Group in Cambridge as an FPGA Intern and grow within one of the most historical UK-forged technology companies!
Ready to dive into real-world projects, expand your industry connections, and build skills that will carry you onto the next stage of your career?
To find out more about the Productivity Engineering group please refer to the Arm Early Careers Guide to Business Groups
What you could be doing as an Intern:
You will work alongside some of the world’s best engineers developing flows used to build and run FPGA images needed to perform accelerated verification of ARM IP products. These flows also include support for performing debug on FPGA systems to allow IP designers to debug any design errors exposed through this accelerated verification.
You will work on:
- Development and deployment of FPGA image creation and debug flows
- Automation of FPGA flows such that they can be deployed to the user community.
- Manual intervention or support by the FPGA team
- Provide support for the FPGA service to the service owners.
- Installation and maintenance of FPGA hardware.
- Collaboration with EDA vendors to drive requirements for next generation FPGA hardware and tools.
We're looking for individuals who are:
studying towards a degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other relevant subject. Other degree types may be considered with relevant experience.
Qualities that will help your application stand out:
- Knowledge and experience of FPGA technologies.
- Knowledge of RTL hardware design flow and methodology.
- Experience of working in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, independent problem solver, technically versatile, willing to be flexible and accept new challenges.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of FPGA implementation flows and debug techniques.
We encourage early applications and review them on the first come and first served basis.
Internship Start Date: April and between June and July 2024
We are aiming to complete our recruitment process and communicate all application outcomes by February 2024.
Working on interesting new projects is exciting, but we also know how meaningful it is to receive support. That's why throughout your internship, you can expect regular feedback and development opportunities, social activities to connect with your peers, an end of summer celebration, plus the opportunity to be *considered for future Graduate positions (*subject to performance). #getreadytogrow
Our program is crafted to give you the best start possible and support your personal growth as well as professional development.
Gain a competitive salary, supportive rewards package, alongside unparalleled learning and networking opportunities from the best in industry.