Who are you?
You are an ambitious hospitality representative who is willing to learn and progress every day. You are passionate about what you do and want to demonstrate it on daily basis.
You lead by example and inspire the team to go extra mile every day. You are enthusiastic for the unpredictability of the hospitality world and adjust easily to the changes. You enjoy creating long lasting relationships with guests as well as the team.
You can, also, easily identify yourself with The Fellows House values:
We believe in being our best selves every single day and delivering the most refined experiences possible. We believe in always having good manners and being polite. We never let our high standards slip, have impeccable taste and an eye for detail. We have a deep love and respect for all cultures and cultural pursuits
We are wholly committed to creating perfect experiences for our guests and teams alike. We are trustworthy and fiercely loyal. Everything we do is fueled by passion. Passion for excellence. For making the world a better and more interesting place. We are for sharing wisdom. We are for each other.
We believe in understanding and engaging with everyone on a human level. We recognize that everyone deserves to be appreciated for the genuine person they are with unique needs, desires, tastes, and preferences.
To assist in the smooth operation and control of the Front Office area. To ensure the efficient running, to maximise the profitability of the hotel’s room sales and maintain he required standard of service to guests and assist departmental manager as and when required.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will be required to perform a wide range of tasks that includes guest satisfaction, team performance, cost control, amongst others:
- Handle guest requests, inquiries, complaints;
- Ensure smooth arrival and departure process;
- Monitor guest satisfaction and take actions where needed;
- Proactively maximize rooms and F&B upselling;
- Manage and train team members to ensure their performance is up to standards required;
- Review schedule and apply changes where needed;
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of the equipment;
- Ensure to the adherence of the hotel values all the time.
- UK citizen or valid work permit
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- 1 year of previous experience in similar role
What benefits will I receive?
- Comprehensive salary package
- Access to GO Hilton Travel Programme
- 50% F&B Discount when staying in Hilton Hotels through the Go Hilton Travel Programme
- Staff meals and hot drinks on shift
- Career Development
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ’apply’.