Who are you?
You are welcoming and enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about the customer service. You are flexible and adoptable towards changes. You enjoy working in dynamic and multi-cultural environment. You understand guest’s needs and go above and beyond to provide a WOW experience. You live by the same values as The Fellows House and share them with everyone who walks in through the door.
You can, also, easily identify yourself with The Fellows House values:
We believe in being our best selves every single day and delivering the most refined experiences possible. We believe in always having good manners and being polite. We never let our high standards slip, have impeccable taste and an eye for detail. We have a deep love and respect for all cultures and cultural pursuits
We are wholly committed to creating perfect experiences for our guests and teams alike. We are trustworthy and fiercely loyal. Everything we do is fueled by passion. Passion for excellence. For making the world a better and more interesting place. We are for sharing wisdom. We are for each other.
We believe in understanding and engaging with everyone on a human level. We recognize that everyone deserves to be appreciated for the genuine person they are with unique needs, desires, tastes, and preferences.
To assist in the smooth operation and control of the Front Office area. To ensure the efficient running, to maximise the profitability of the hotel’s room sales and maintain he required standard of service to guests and assist departmental manager as and when required.
- Key responsibilities
As a Front Office Agent, you will be the first and the last point of contact for the guest. You will be in charge in providing exceptional services for the guest from check-in through check-out and complete all the necessary reports and tasks. A Front Office Agent truly influences the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Efficient check-in and check-out;
- Complaint handling;
- Provide a detailed information to the guest in regards to hotel rooms, rates, special promotions; amenities, local attractions;
- Follow up on the guest requests;
- Proactively maximize rooms and F&B upselling;
- Monitor the reservations requests and action accordingly;
- Complete the daily check lists;
- Follow up on the guest payments;
- Taking and redirecting the calls;
- Comply with the hotel Health and Safety regulations;
- Attend the appropriate training courses and, when required, assist with the night shifts cover;
- Ensure to the adherence of the hotel values all the time.
- UK citizen or valid work permit
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience in a customer-faced role
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional manner and positive attitude
What benefits will I receive?
- Comprehensive salary package
- Access to GO Hilton Travel Programme
- 50% F&B Discount when staying in Hilton Hotels through the Go Hilton Travel Programme
- Staff meals and hot drinks on shift
- Career Development
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ’apply’.