The University of Cambridge Careers Service is seeking a new leader!
This would be an amazing opportunity if you:
- Would value the opportunity to coach and lead a team of dedicated Careers Professionals as the Careers Service evolves, adapts and innovates to meet the changing needs of its stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, consultative environment
- Would enjoy working in a complex, multifaceted institution where one size most definitely doesn't fit all?
- Can navigate the complexities of a committee-heavy setting
The Careers Service is part of the Education and Student Outcomes within Education Services. In addition to leading the Careers Service the Head of Careers will also play a key role in the work of Education and Student Outcomes collaborating with peers on a range of strategic projects and initiatives.
- Service delivery
- Strategic planning and development
- Representation and media
- Commercial awareness
- Implementation of the University's policies
For more details please see the further particulars document.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity then please do get in touch for a confidential chat about the role by contacting Jenny Blakesley, Head of Education and Student Outcomes at firstname.lastname@example.org or our HR team at SSCjobs@cam.ac.uk
When applying, ensure your application clearly outlines how you meet the criteria in the person specification, providing relevant examples. Additionally, include a cover letter outlining your motivations for applying for this role.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday, 10th March 2024
Interviews for the role will be held on Friday, 12th April 2024
Click the 'Apply' button below to register an account with our recruitment system (if you have not already) and apply online.
If you have any queries regarding the application process please contact SSCjobs@admin.cam.ac.uk
Please quote reference DD40443 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
The University actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
The University has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.