Would you like to play a part in documenting the next-generation technology while working alongside and learning from some of the world’s best engineers? – Arm is the place for you.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, detail-orientated, analytical undergraduate to work on innovative technology for a global leader in the semiconductor industry. If technology excites you, and you have excellent written communication skills, you could be the one that we are looking for to join our team of Information Developers at our Cambridge offices.
You will be working alongside members of the team from a diverse group of backgrounds, technical and non-technical, from graduates to experienced Information Developers.
What will you be working on?
- Crafting and maintaining technical content in collaboration with Arm architects and other technical authors
- Acquiring source information from personal investigations, internal project documentation, and interviews with domain specialists.
- Ensuring that the technical content meets the requirements of the end users.
- Writing structured content that improves comprehension and ease of use without the loss of precision.
- Writing content that adheres to the Arm writing standards.
- Incorporating review comments.
- Ensuring that technical content follows corporate standards while following current processes and policies.
Required skills and experience:
To be considered for this position, you should be studying for a bachelor’s degree. We are open-minded about degree subject areas as we have found strong candidates from a variety backgrounds, including:
- Computer Science.
- Comparative Linguistics.
- Electrical Engineering.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are curious and have a hunger to learn about the latest technological advancements.
- Have excellent written communications skills.
- Have strong organizational and social skills.
- Are logical problem solvers, interested in learning about sophisticated abstract concepts.
- Have proven curiosity about maintaining rigor and precision while producing and editing highly specialized content.
Any further experience:
Arm is proud to have a set of behaviours that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These behaviours are embedded in all our roles, and applicants are encouraged to evidence the following attitudes/behaviours as part of the application process:
- Operates reliably and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with a can-do attitude.
- Builds strong and positive relationships based on mutual trust.
- Applies critical thinking and seeks alternative viewpoints and ideas.
- Demonstrates a positive demeanor in gaining insight from team members and is receptive to feedback.
- Explores alternative perspectives before carefully crafting work that will deliver impactful results.
- Strives to achieve the efficient outcomes for Arm and our customers.
Working on interesting new projects is exciting, but we also know how meaningful it is to receive support. That's why throughout your internship, you can expect regular feedback and development opportunities, social activities to connect with your peers, an end of summer celebration, plus the opportunity to be considered for future Graduate positions (subject to performance). #getreadytogrow
Our program is crafted to give you the best start possible and support your personal growth as well as professional development.
Arm offers a competitive salary and supportive rewards package, alongside unparalleled learning and networking opportunities from the best in industry.
We are aiming to complete our recruitment process and communicate application outcomes as swiftly as possible. However, due to a high number of applications received, we will continue to update you on the process.
Internship start date: Between June and July 2024