This is not your average Inside Sales/Renewals Rep position. The team we’ve built in Brisbane are not only responsible for qualifying leads and building pipeline, but they are also going above and beyond to define their own professional future but also the growth of Redgate in the Asia Pacific region.
As an Inside Sales & Renewals Rep, you will be mentored by talented Sales professionals who will help ensure your success as a crucial team member. This role is designed to prepare you for a successful career in Sales with the global leader in database development solutions as you learn the foundations of selling software.
- Qualify inbound leads, manage inbound enquiries and close transactional new business opportunities.
- Exceed the largest quota in the team by support our existing customers through their renewals process.
- Work closely with Account Executives to identify upsell and referral opportunities.
The role will see you:
- Develop, qualify and manage your leads to build quality pipeline.
- Engage with new and existing Redgate customers.
- Be accountable for building sales opportunities for your quota.
- Meeting KPIs for high volumes of contact through daily calling and emails.
- Understanding our customers database technologies and the challenges they face.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in Salesforce.
- Work with our resellers and partners to transact opportunities.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting to the sales managers and other team members.
- Undertake training and personal development plans.
- Participate in team building, team lunches and feel-good events.
- Deliver a great customer experience and a positive first impression to our prospects and customers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to develop their professional sales career.
- Interested in technology.
- Energetic and willing to go the extra mile.
- Inquisitive by nature and a great communicator.
- Hungry to make a difference, with a strong work ethic.
- Well organised and a good time manager.
- Able to learn a diverse range of technical products.
- A team player.
- Collaborative and solution orientated, with a common-sense approach to getting things done.
- Flexible, approachable, reliable, and trustworthy.
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package including a Long-Term Incentive Plan, 10% Superannuation, Health Insurance, a monthly well-being allowance, and a sabbatical after every 5 years of service.
- Salary is circa $60K – $70K depending on experience, with an OTE of $80K
- You’ll work about 38 hours a week, with flexible work time.
All candidates must have an existing right to work and live in Australia.