This is an exciting time to join Arm, a Nasdaq-listed global company. Arm is a global company, and the day-to-day work for this position requires collaboration with different levels of employees across the world, as well as excellent time management skills to prioritise and efficiently perform audits in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work side-by-side with the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to help organisations innovate and partner with Arm? If you're not satisfied with simply working within an established system, but to be empowered to reshape and improve it for the challenges of tomorrow, then we may have an exciting role for you!
We are seeking an expert ISO Lead Auditor to:
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS, to identify and recommend changes and improvements.
- Specify, implement, and test quality management controls to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate the efficiency of internal controls.
- Establish and maintain an internal audit plan to verify that organisational internal controls and operational procedures follow requirements.
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non-conformities.
- Verify closure of non-conformities with the business.
- Provide detailed analysis of non-conformities.
- Produce relevant audit written reports and presentations.
- Ensure the ongoing compliance with the QMS.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues.
- Provide technical expertise to the wider internal audit team and the business.
- Work with suppliers, customers, and contractors to resolve quality issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
Expericence of leading SO9001 audits.
A desire to learn and lead in a technically ambitious, fast paced environment.
Experience working in a global organisation and the ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively.
Being inquisitive and find change exciting will be very helpful.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
You are ISO9001 Lead Auditor certified and having a ISO27001 certificate is helpful, but not required
We strive to be the best company to work for in our sector with sustainable high engagement and excellent results. We are passionate about conserving the best aspects of our unique culture and perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm a truly engaging and exciting experience.