• Designing and delivering a range of structured and ad hoc IT training on applications including Office 365, Teams, Zoom and SOS Legal
• Providing advice and guidance to all levels of users across the business
• Developing IT skills to ensure that users have adequate training and knowledge to make the best use of key IT applications and systems
• Identifying training needs
• Designing and maintaining training materials and user guides, organising and promoting courses
• Induction training on all software and phone systems for new starters
• Advising on new software products which may be of interest to the business and working with suppliers on trials and implementation.
Experience & personal skills
• Must have previous experience working as an IT Trainer
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Able to work autonomously and on own initiative
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure
• Able to deliver training face to face, in groups and 1-1 sessions virtually via Teams and Zoom.
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including pension, income
protection scheme, group life cover, cash plan and 34 days holiday.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to Harriet Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org