We are looking for an experienced L&D Account manager to lead and develop the Network’s award-winning L&D service. You will work with our trainers, and members of the Network team, to develop, market, implement and manage a range of in-house and open-calendar courses, based on the needs of both our members and non-members. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of the importance of staff development and training to the success of organisations and the ability to identify and convert new business leads, whilst building brand awareness.
- Create training programmes that are aligned with our members’ objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are – this will require a consultative approach and face-to-face engagement with members
- Develop training opportunities with existing members and non-members not currently sourcing training from the Network.
- Act as the go-to within the Network for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development
- Convert enquiries into good learning experiences with associated revenues
- Work closely with our trainers to develop and provide training courses and, where required, developing new trainers
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to market the Network’s L&D services and analyse market data
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, on-line sessions and coaching/mentoring
- Manage the Network’s HR Managers’ Peer Group
- Good communication skills, keen to assist members with their learning and development needs.
- Proven people management skills (essential) and being degree, CIPD qualified, or equivalent (desirable)
- Management, development and talent training experience
- Building relationships with external suppliers
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to audiences
- Strong time management and organisational abilities.
- Strong financial understanding
- A team player, willing to help in a wide variety of activities across the Network
- IT literacy – MS Office (essential) and CRM database (desirable)
The Cambridge Network office is based in the Hauser Forum on the West Cambridge site and flexible working (including some home working) is anticipated. Some travel within a 20-mile radius of the office will be necessary.
This role is offered on the basis of a 37.5 hours per week, however, this role could be offered on a part-time basis to the right candidate.
Job-specific and development training will be provided.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com