As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
SiFive is expanding into the UK, providing a unique opportunity for strong candidates with a passion for innovation and product delivery to be part of this exciting new engineering team.
As a Lead Automotive Verification & Quality Engineer at SiFive you will be part of a team of engineers who are passionate about designing industry-leading CPU cores, based on the revolutionary open-source RISC-V architecture. You will play an important role in taking these high-performance RISC-V cores into the rapidly expanding market for automotive applications of processor technology. We are looking for people who are as excited as we are about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new hardware IP to market quickly, with high quality and exceptional performance.
- Leading the verification teams efforts on Functional Safety process and quality management.
- Creating verification plans for Functional Safety features and ensure the team delivers to these plans.
- Working with the safety manager and verification teams to measure and improve fault tolerance (FMEDA).
- Contributing towards the company’s safety culture.
- Ensuring that knowledge is shared via great documentation and participation in a collaborative design culture.
- Mentoring and advising other engineers within the team on automotive safety aspects of their work.
- Strong experience in automotive safety (ISO26262: ASIL-B and ASIL-D) and its application within ASIC designs.
- In-depth experience working on verification of complex IPs.
- Expert in System Verilog/UVM, Formal Verification and/or other advanced methodologies.
- Experience with and/or interest in learning at least one object-oriented and/or functional programming language.
- Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with colleagues worldwide.
- A Master's or PhD in EE, CS, CE or a related technical discipline and equivalent industrial experience.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a generous time-off policy, pension, employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!