Why join Marshall in this role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue and growth within the Marshall Group of companies.
Working within a diverse high energy team, you will have key responsibilities across Business Units and be given the autonomy to create meaningful content and support the businesses across a range of activities. You will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, as well as sales and event collateral.
Marshall Group of companies comprises of 7 different organisations and although you may focus on key business areas, this position will give you that exposure across many different organisations across a diverse group of sectors and people.
This high-impact role will work across all company functions and, interact with customers and suppliers as well as employees.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
You will collaborate with key stakeholders in executing the Business Units B2B marketing strategy and programmes (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, internal conferences, digital marketing) in order to support business objectives.
This position will also focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programmes, whilst collaboration with Marshall team members and external suppliers is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate who possesses a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
You will do this by:
- Ensure the consistency of all messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials -coordinating the content, creative, sales and the overall organisation
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and
- Coordinate and monitor ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include email campaigns, participation in industry (and internal) conferences and events, webinars, and website/social media updates
- Work with group PR lead to identify opportunities for positive press coverage and speaking opportunities
Apply if you have most of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and experience in B2B marketing
- Proven track record managing marketing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills including writing
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making
- recommendations for future actions
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Proven organisational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word expertise
- Expertise within Social Media
The benefits we will offer you include:
- 27 days holiday increasing with service up to 30 days (option to buy /sell)
- Pension contributions up to 9%
- Private medical insurance
- Extensive flexible benefit program including Cycle to Work
- Life assurance at 4x basic salary
- Enhanced parental leave and pay
- Paid volunteering leave
- Access to industry leading wellbeing resources and tools
Additional local needs:
- Ability to travel in the UK and potentially overseas
- You will need to complete a BPSS security check
- Although there is opportunity for some hybrid working, this role will primarily be onsite, ideally 4 days a week