We’re growing and are looking for experienced and dedicated Named Account Executives to join our talented sales teams in Los Angeles. This role plays an integral part in the success of the global sales team and will be responsible for driving new sales and partnering with new and existing customers to solve their business challenges. With an uncapped commission plan, a competitive base salary, and an incredible team of people around you, it’s an exciting time to join Redgate!
Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
Our culture will challenge you to develop personally and professionally. We’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do, and you’ll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do too. You’ll learn from them and they’ll learn from you.
As a Named Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for both driving new sales within a set of existing Enterprise Accounts and finding new business as well.
With market-leading software solutions, the strongest brand in our space, and well-respected thought leadership in your back pocket, you’ll act as a guide and strategic partner to some of our biggest US customers. You’ll become intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges, and tailor insights that challenge their status quo in line with increasing database development and management pressures.
You’ll directly manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, proof-of-concept planning, presenting business proposals, closing, and account care. In many cases you’ll also need to quarterback a team effort, bringing in help from Sales Engineering, BDRs, Product Managers, Marketing, and Renewals (among other business units) to ensure success in a target timeframe.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for us and why we should consider you.
- Define and execute account sales plans for your defined set of accounts
- Meet sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to customers by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer by building deep relationships to position Redgate’s solutions across their organization
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Travel to customer locations when required (once typical business operations resume)
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What makes you a great fit for the Named Account Executive role?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a proven track record in sales
- 2+ years as a software sales Account Executive or in a quota-carrying role
- Experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Six-figure deal experience, or selling directly to the C-suite
- Genuine interest in technology
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong closing skills
- Positive, winning mentality willing to go above and beyond
A world-class benefits package:
- Award winning culture
- Competitive base, OTE, and uncapped comp plan plus a great benefits package including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Annual profit share bonus
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
Achieving work life balance has never been more important and so Redgate has adopted a flexible-hybrid model. This means that people will work flexibly with a blend of remote (home) and co-located (office) work, with teams having the flexibility to decide which location best suits the outcomes they need to deliver.
Where you work and how frequently you attend the office will depend on the nature of your role, make-up of the team and the type of work that you need to do. A weekly visit to the office is likely for most people to support our collaborative culture and enable our teams to deliver great work, though less frequent visits may also work well. So, if you are able to travel to & from the office safely in a day, that works well for us. With that, we are currently seeking candidates who are within a commutable distance of Los Angeles, CA or plan to relocate.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.