Who are you?
You are welcoming and enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about the customer service. You are flexible and adoptable towards changes. You enjoy working in dynamic and multi-cultural environment. You understand guest’s needs and go above and beyond to provide a WOW experience.
You live by the same values as The Fellows House and transmit them to everyone who walks through the door.
We believe in being our best selves every single day and delivering the most refined experiences possible. We believe in always having good manners and being polite. We never let our high standards slip, have impeccable taste and an eye for detail. We have a deep love and respect for all cultures and cultural pursuits
We are wholly committed to creating perfect experiences for our guests and teams alike. We are trustworthy and fiercely loyal. Everything we do is fueled by passion. Passion for excellence. For making the world a better and more interesting place. We are for sharing wisdom. We are for each other.
We believe in understanding and engaging with everyone on a human level. We recognize that everyone deserves to be appreciated for the genuine person they are with unique needs, desires, tastes, and preferences.
As a Night Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing the smooth operations and control of the hotel during the night hours.
As a Front Office Agent, will be in charge in providing exceptional services for the guest from check-in through check-out and complete all the necessary night audit reports and tasks. The position has a Front Office focus but also has responsibility for overall hotel:
- Efficient check-in and check-out;
- Complaint handling;
- Complete the Night Audit reports;
- Provide detailed information on the rooms types, best available rates, special promotions, hotel amenities, local attractions;
- Follow up on the guest requests;
- Proactively maximize rooms and F&B upselling;
- Monitor no-shows and cancellations;
- Follow up on the guest payments;
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the hotel during night hours;
- Comply with the hotel Health and Safety regulations;
- Attend the appropriate training courses and, when required, assist with the night shifts cover;
- Ensure to the adherence of the hotel values all the time.
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience in a customer-faced role
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional manner and positive attitude
What benefits will I receive?
- Comprehensive salary package
- Access to GO Hilton Travel Programme
- 50% F&B Discount when staying in Hilton Hotels through the Go Hilton Travel Programme
- Staff meals and hot drinks on shift
- Career Development
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ’apply’.