We are looking for somebody who is friendly, helpful, organised and energetic, who is happy to help where needed from the mundane (stationary ordering) to dealing with the complex (creating a document management system) and potentially confidential.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Managing our Information, Document and Contract Management needs.
- Develop and maintain contracts database.
- Develop and thereafter management of central document, knowledge and file storage systems including retention policy.
- Maintain Company and Campus Policies.
- Supporting Transport and Fleet Management functions.
- Provide administrative support across the company (document preparation (standard contracts, minutes etc) as needed.
- Assisting senior management team.
- Ensure we have all the office equipment we need.
- Inducting new staff in IT systems.
- Helping establish and maintain a professional environment at all times.
- Distribute received company information as required.
- Organising diaries and visitors meeting, greeting and welcoming.
- Assisting with Marketing administration.
- Helping to organise campus events (e.g., Conferences, Company social events, Christmas Party).
- The potential to support with HR administration if required.
- A willingness to train to become a Fire Warden and First Aider.