This role is very varied supporting the Office manager in Aalborg, and our team in Copenhagen in all their tasks, ranging from facilities, office logistics and general office support. If you have a passion for people and a keen eye for detail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team, working alongside your colleagues to providing a high level of professional support service to support the business in achieving its goals.
- Support the office with day-to-day tasks, ensuring the office continues to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage travel, e.g. expenses and calendar appointment for leadership and the office
- Take care of office packages, appointments, catering and other logistics
- Purchasing for the office including raising approvals and supporting the engineers with the purchases required.
- Travel service, liaising with travel provider, managing all bookings and approvals for our office.
- Support any shipping required for the office.
- Support the fixed asset verification process.
- Support our staff social club.
- Support the Team with employer branding tasks, including but not limited to ordering merchandise for miscellaneous events, etc.
Skills, Knowledge and ExpertiseRequired
- You have a strong customer service mind-set
- You are skilled in and loving the practical work with our facilities and office
- You work independently - with the willingness to work with HR and Admin colleagues being located in Aalborg, DK and Cambridge, UK
- You are fluent in spoken and written Danish and English
- You have an excellent attention to details
- You are a strong communicator and have a positive mind-set
- You have a strong focus on teamwork & collaboration
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are an effective team player who enjoys working in partnership with colleagues
- You are solution focused and able to implement processes to meet business needs.
You may have knowledge about the Korean culture, or may even be fluent in Korean.
BenefitsWe offer you
- A professional, informal and social network with cool colleagues, who are focused in delivering the best service and quality to our work
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- A good canteen arrangement.
- An active staff club, which arranges different social and sportive events
- Staff sales on Samsung products and other attractive staff discounts.
The application deadline is no later than 29th November 2023. We will interview on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact:
- People Team, HR Manager, Vibeke Bak Christensen
at +45 20853933
- People Team Aalborg, Office Manager Hanne Echwald
at +45 99324109
The spirit of Samsung is one of people. Yes, as a business, we develop ground-breaking core silicon and software technology, using the most efficient and flexible architectures, utilising remarkably advanced semiconductor manufacturing processes. Ultimately, however, we’re all about YOU. YOUR hopes, dreams and ambitions.