Arm is seeking a PR specialist to join our External Communications team in Cambridge, UK on an initial 12-month contract.
Do you have previous agency or in-house experience working with technical B2B brands? We are looking for someone who has a passion for PR and can confidently articulate brand messaging and product announcements to a media audience. If you understand the value of storytelling and are looking for a new PR challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
With the support of the wider PR team, the candidate will partner with the Client (consumer devices) and IoT Lines of Business across proactive PR activities, product launches, events, and more. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the current media, technology, and competitive landscape. A successful candidate will support analyst relations activities as needed and gain valuable experience in the wider external comms mix, supporting activity across the content and social media functions!
• Working closely with the Arm PR team and agency to plan and implement product launches, events, and proactive PR activity
• Collaborating closely with various team members across the business to ensure key messaging is effectively reaching our media audiences
• Engaging with a broad range of media from semiconductor and electronics trade press to business and regional contacts
• Maintain metrics and reporting mechanism for measuring communication effectiveness
• Supporting analyst relations activities on an as needed basis
Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven PR-specific experience, either agency or in-house, with a focus on B2B technology
• A team player with experience working in partnership with different internal and external teams to successfully launch products and build your company/client’s position as a thought leader in relevant markets
• A passion for storytelling. An ability to tailor content for different audience types
• Experience in creative development and copywriting for a B2B / technology audience
• Outstanding written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization and externally with media contacts
"Nice to Have" Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a technology organisation would be helpful
This is an exciting role to work with a leading semiconductor organisation with focus on technical product PR across the US and EMEA. There will also be opportunities for broader support on corporate PR activity.
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees.