Arm is building a team to develop best-in-class silicon demonstrators based on Arm’s IP compute sub-system solutions and addressing markets such as premium mobile, infrastructure and automotive. Using the latest nodes, e.g. 3nm today and utilizing the latest SoC 2.5D and 3D packaging developments, Arm’s initial ambition is to demonstrate industry outstanding performance by architecting, designing, implementing, and fabricating groundbreaking silicon test chips. This is an exciting and unique initiative, where we are bringing in innovative talent and expertise from across the semiconductor industry to drive how the next generation of leading compute on Arm devices are built across the industry opening up significant potential for the future!
- Writing test plans, defining test methodologies, completing functional verification to the required quality levels and schedules.
- Opportunities and space to develop and improve the verification methodologies used by the team.
- Working with project management on planning tasks, setting schedules, quality checkpoints, engineer will also be responsible for the progress of verification activities.
- Will collaborate with engineers from architecture, design, verification, implementation, modelling, performance analysis, silicon validation, FPGA and board development.
- Senior engineers are also encouraged to support junior members.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Worked on embedded C/C++ based SoC verification environments
- Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. (SystemVerilog), shell programming/scripting (e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python etc.)
- Experienced in one or more of various verification methodologies – UVM/OVM/eRM, formal, low power, emulation
- Exposure to all stages of verification: requirements collection, creation of verification methodology plans, testplans, testbench implementation, Testcases development, documentation and support
- Ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet aggressive targets without compromising on quality
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Arm system architectures
- Practical experience of working on Processor based system designs
'Nice to Have' Skills and Experience:
- You possess the knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
Arm is committed to global talent acquisition, offering an attractive relocation package. With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly talented engineers. By enabling a dynamic, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unrivaled contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.