Our Procurement Team, is embarking on an exciting transformation programme focused on delivering value to the business and having sustainability and business partnering at our core of all that we do. As a result, we have a vacancy for a Procurement Advisor.
With a global remit, operating across 15 countries, you will be responsible for our contract administration processes, collecting data on market trends and supporting the sourcing process. So if you're interested in working in a team where collaboration is key to success, have an eye for detail, an awareness of what Procurement is all about and have a passion for the procurement profession then we'd love to hear from you!
- Supporting Procurement Managers with Source-to-Pay tasks including:
- Drafting and running RFPs (Requests for Proposal) in Ariba
- Supporting suppliers with how to access and respond to RFPs in Ariba
- Collecting and sharing supplier and market intelligence
- Contract administration tasks and activities utilising the Ariba platform.
- Processing contracts and contract change notes, including setting up the contract workspace.
- Facilitating and expediting contract approvals.
- Obtaining signatures on contracts using Ariba/DocuSign, including the coordination of such with suppliers.
- Informing the Business Requestor to raise a Purchase Requisition once the contract is signed.
- Demonstrating and embedding DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) behaviours and practices into your ways of working and engagement with internal customers, team members and suppliers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A desire to want to develop a career in procurement.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- An understanding of procurement processes.
- Strong experience of using Microsoft O365 (Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint).
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
Experience of using Source-to-Pay technology, in particular Ariba.
You'll have the opportunity to part of a significant transformation that will see us focusing on delivering value to the business, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we operate within and our planet.
This role is based in Cambridge and in a business that has collaboration at its centre, there will be a requirement for you to be based in the office 40% of your time.
If you don't think you're 100% match for this role but are keen on exploring an opportunity in the profession then please do still get in touch with us.