ARM Procurement Team are embarking on an exciting transformation programme passionate about delivering value to the business and having sustainability and business partnering at our core of all that we do.
With a global remit, operating across 15 countries, you will be responsible for the design and execution business-wide strategies that deliver value to the organisation. Building outstanding relationships, built on expertise, positive friction, continued value generation & ideation.
This is a brand-new role, a therefore a fantastic opportunity to build, shape, drive value in an untouched area of the business. We have two vacancies one supporting the IT function and one supporting the Marketing, Sales & People Services functions.
So, if you're interested in working in a team where entrepreneurship, ownership, trust & collaboration is key to success, and a deep understanding of what Procurement can truly deliver to an organisation, then we would love to hear from you!
- Work collaboratively with the business and Procurement leadership to develop strategies and plans that support your business areas targets and deliver long term value.
- Develop positive relationships with external partners including key suppliers, professional organisations and industry or category networks groups.
- Proactive planning and demand management aligned to business functions strategy, plans and priorities, finding opportunities for improvements in cost, quality, service, innovation and ESG impacts.
- To act as advisors to the business in all things related to 3rd party spend, procurement processes, systems, policies, procedures, market dynamics, opportunities and supply chain risk.
- Identify and implement improvements, to contribute to the evolution and overall success of the Group Procurement at Arm
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience developing positive working relationships and influencing senior customers.
- Proven relevant category experience
- Analytical with an ability to use a broad range of perspectives and data points to build insights and innovative solutions.
- Passionate about customer needs with a continuous improvement approach.
- A great teammate who enjoys building relationships
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Experience with the technology or semi-conductor industry would be helpful
You'll have the opportunity to part of a significant transformation that will see us focusing on delivering value to the business, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we operate within and our planet.