A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator working for Major Projects within the Campus Estates and Facilities Team.
As a Project Coordinator within Major Projects you will be supporting the Senior Project Manager and Head of Major Projects and Design on the delivery of aspects of major, complex project including maintaining documentation, action trackers, meeting support and engagement with stakeholders internal and external.
You will also under the management of the Senior Project Manager, deliver discrete smaller projects under the major projects portfolio through all stages of the delivery from initial inception and feasibility through design and procurement to completion on site and handover.
- Experience within a Project Management environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Willingness to work towards a relevant professional qualification
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across functional boundaries, where flexibility and a ‘can do’ approach to teamwork is essential
- Appreciation of the importance of H&S
- Strong communicator with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues at all levels to generate and sustain commitment to collaborations
- Proactive and ability to work independently, where necessary
- Resilient, maintains a professional approach when faced with challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, good at prioritising and able to motivate, manage, and coordinate others (who may be more senior)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates a flexible and approachable attitude
- Well-developed IT skills; proficient user of MS Office Packages
- Ability to problem solve with a can-do attitude to overcoming obstacles
Closing date: 11th July 2022