Your mission and responsibilities
The key responsibility of this role is to develop and implement our supply chain strategies which will include:
- Managing and being responsible for the procurement process at VividQ
- Collating supplier quotations
- Developing relationships with new suppliers and ensure they are fully on-boarded and comply with the internal company guidelines
- Creating a costing model and supply price analysis
- Maintaining communication cross functionally to ensure production priorities and shortfalls are addressed in a timely manner
- Developing in-house process and proactively make recommendations
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent qualification)
- 3+ years experience in previous transactional purchasing and /or supply chain management roles within a commercial environment
- Developed organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical reasoning and planning skills
- A love of troubleshooting and problem solving
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee share options scheme (the earlier you join, the bigger your upside)
- Progressive, friendly working environment operating a hybrid working model (with flexible core hours)
- Good benefits package including generous maternity/paternity pay, cycle to work, private medical insurance with Vitality
- A diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges
- Become part of a smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays
Flexible, with regular days required in our Cambridge office.
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. The company was founded based on ground breaking research from the University of Cambridge, to make holographic display a mass-market technology. VividQ software and IP is used by international technology companies, developing the next generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. The company is supported by international VC investors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and applications are encouraged regardless of age, minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.