Your role will be to develop, document and maintain an automated suite of tests that cover as many test cases as possible, ensure GHX test standards and procedures are followed by other (offshore) QA Engineers, create and maintain a series of automated smoke tests to validate deployments and report automated test results to the team. You will be expected to analyse test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action as well as participate in the resolution of customer support issues and incidents. This role has a direct impact on the GHX Customer Experience, by allowing a smooth software product implementation and functioning for GHX customers.
Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don’t expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- A Computer Science degree, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- An understanding of, and the ability to apply quality assurance concepts
- Up to 2 years’ experience of commercial software development would be an advantage
- Experience of working in an agile environment and with remote teams
- A strong communicator and the ability to work effectively and influence others
- A team player who lives our Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow)
In return, GHX as an innovative and global organisation offers an open and team orientated working environment together with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, send your CV and covering email together with your current salary and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org