This role contributes to our strategic direction by being responsible for our recruitment operations, strategy and on-boarding, data management in line with GDPR, employer brand management and employee inclusion and diversity.
An experienced recruiter and team manager, ideally with in-house recruitment expertise, you will:
- have created and led on innovative and interesting recruitment campaigns
- experience of managing a team of specialist to deliver against souring plans
- experience of managing multiple stakeholders at varying levels across an organisation, with delivery of high-quality outcomes in line with agreed plans
- understanding appropriate recruitment legislation to include IR35, UK immigration rules and data protection
- good knowledge of and interest in, equality, diversity and inclusion issues, best practice and legislation
This is a permanent, full time, 35-hour week opportunity, although flexible to hours and working pattern. The contractual base for this role is our Cambridge office, however we are currently embracing hybrid working, and therefore you will have the opportunity to work from a location other than this, as agreed with your line manager. Applicants should be aware that there is an expectation that employees will attend the offices as needed for their role.
First stage interviews expected to take place on Thursday 10 and Friday 11 February.
At the Royal Society of Chemistry, we support development and offer excellent benefits. If you are interested, please apply before the end of our closing date.